Even couples that are not struggling can benefit from a tool to connect and strengthening their marriage. It’s always beneficial for couples to spend dedicated time together and communicating. There are always new things to learn about one another. Whether you are feeling connected or disconnected, schedule a date out with your significant other to go over your answers to these questions.
Enjoy your connection time!
- What is your favorite quality of your Mother and why?
- What do you remember most about our first kiss?
- What do you find yourself insecure about?
- If you could change anything about your past, what would it be?
- Are you happy with the amount of us-time and a part-time we have?
- What can I do this week to be a better partner?